About 240,000 folks tour the Edison-Ford WinterEstate per year to enjoy the abundant grounds, gardens and inventions. The E.I.A. is likewise honored by the privilege of having two Inventor Display Cases included among those more historical accomplishments. Each Display Case offers members an amazing opportunity to show more recent innovations, inventions and products to the world.
Here are some tips to help E.I.A. members prepare their display.
1. Each Display Case measures 3 ft x 3 ft x 1 ft high.
2. Digital picture frames favor jpeg photo slide shows.
3. Avoid“busy” displays….Use little to say a lot.
4. Describe your invention with Keywords & Features.
5. Don’t be too technical - Limit extensive text materials.
6. Include patent number- page copy - News Releases.
7. Describe invention evolution (prototype - product)
8. Include pictures of Inventor - people – human interest
9. Include business card – web site – contacts
10. View our video of Display Case hints& posters